The entire studio packed up and left for awhile, so I’m here manning the fort! I’ve only been exploring this place for a little bit, but I’ve already seen some awesome stuff. For instance, these guys have a giant computer named COMPUTER that talks and shows me movies. There’s also this cute girl, Lucy, who is pretty much the girl of my dreams. She’s kinda tough, and it’s kinda hot. And I became great friends with these two dudes, Keith and Seymour! They are two very bad-ass nerds.
Everyone I find here is a huge film buff, but I have a lot of catching up to do. I feel like I know nothing, especially considering the industry I’m in. Fortunately, they recommend some of the best movies, and we can watch all of them thanks to COMPUTER!
I wonder how long the studio will be gone…
Oh well, everybody’s waiting for me in the Screening Room. Time for some popcorn!
How personal am I supposed to get? Let’s see here…
- The other day, I burped up a roast beef sandwich. I was eating sushi.
- When I was 11, my greatest fear was the number “11.” That was a terrible year.
- I drank my own tears once. I was trying a new water conservation technique.
- Sometimes I sleep with my eyes open.
- On cold winter mornings, I like to microwave my socks for a minute or two.
- I found out the hard way that cashews and sumo don’t mix. Don’t ask.
- I have a mole on my back… I think it’s breathing…
I guess that’s it. Other than that stuff, I’m a pretty fun guy!
Movies, Popcorn, Lucy, Toast, Buddies, Breathing, Palindromes, The Harvest Moon, Lucy, and Fresh Beats. The rhythm, not the root.
My Recent Posts
What is the difference between “Act of Valor” and two spiders humping in the jungle? Nothing. “Act of Valor” was originally intended to be a propaganda film, then it turned into a documentary, then it…
Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, directors of “Crank,” had an… approach… to the Ghost Rider sequel. Their approach? About the equivalent of haphazardly flailing their arms and screaming “WAKA WAKA WAKA!!” at their actors. Which…
I’m Diego, and when I’m not watching movies, my favorite thing to do is watching movies. My friends and I love watching any kind of film – good, bad, old, new, and everything in between!…